Has anyone ever tried Nature Republic soothing & moisture Aloe Vera 92% product?

I heard that Nature Republic products are one of the best selling Korean products ever, and I can find them in Cambodia. But I am not sure if its soothing & moisture Aloe Vera 92% product is suitable for all types of skin.
  • Amazon

I have never used this product before, but I have done some researches on the internet. This product is suitable for a variety of conditions including dry skin and severe acne. Its herbal remedy which includes Aloe Vera,  can be used to:
- Provide hydration to the skin
- Promote an attractive, refreshed and healthy appearance
- Reduce the appearance of damaged skin
- Cool and soothe the skin after prolonged sun exposure.

As you can find the products in Cambodia, please be careful not to buy the fake ones, since the counterfeit Nature Republic Aloe Vera gel will irritated your skin, and cause flare up in your eczema. Below are comparison of the Real and counterfeit Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel, you can find some more information about how to differentiate the fake products on the internet, I am showing only some pictures here.

The colors are totally different. The fake one has lighter shade, the real one is much darker green.

The fake one has a visible sheen that is out of alignment. On the real one, this sheen is nicely aligned with the graphic (picture below).

Next is the back. Notice the difference in font. Then the website, the fake has CO.KR but real one is .COM

The fake one can see through while the real one is much opaque.

Hope the above information can help you.

ឆ្លើយតប