[Books Recommendation] Some self-improvement books that will help shaping your life

I have read over a hundred of books for the last 3 years, some of them are good and some are not so good. In the category of self-improvement, I have read numbers of great books that I think it have shaped my life in so many ways. So here is the list of those books that you might interested in.

1. Who move my cheese by Spenser Johnson

2. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.

3. Good to Great by Jim Collins.

4. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen V. Covey.

]

5. How to Master your time by Brian Tracy.

6. Eat That Frog by Brian Tracy.

7. The Power of Clarity by Brian Tracy.

8. How to win friends and influence people Dale Carnegie.

9. 21 irrefutable laws of leadership by John C. Maxwell.

10. 100 Ways to motivate yourself by Steve Chandler.

11. Social Intelligent by Daniel Goleman.

12. Getting things done fast by David Allen.

• Nutrino

"Who Moved My Cheese?" sounds very interesting. What is it about? What do they mean by "Cheese"?

You should read this book. It's a very short book but with quality content. It's a story about two mouses living their normal, keep doing the same thing everyday in the place that they familiar. Everyday, they go to the same place to eat their cheese and then come back to their place. And one day they found that there's no more cheese for them so they start to panic because they can't adept the change. And the interesting story start from there.

The main idea in the book, if I remember right, is that we should take chance to explore the best opportunity in the outside world. To do that we need to overcome the inner fear and sometime need to leave our comfort zone.
  • Nutrino

ឆ្លើយតប